Carton flow system – Wheel bed
Wheel beds are gravity-flow systems used in order picking, both for case picking and piece picking. The main advantage of this type of system is to optimize access to products, thereby increasing the flow of operations.
- Allows storage of smaller cartons than the roller tracks.
- Can be added to an existing pallet rack system or a new structure.
- Tailored to your requirements, for light, standard and heavy products.
- Customized design to meet your needs.
- Comes with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Can be used in both FIFO and LIFO modes.
- Works in a temperature-controlled/refrigerated/frozen environment.
Unlike roller tracks, which suggest one lane per product, the wheel bed system will cover the entire level, leaving no empty space. This will give you the flexibility to have a wider range of products used in the system.
Storage systems that exceed your expectations
Structurack is an ally that offers undeniable added value in the turnkey implementation of your projects. Our storage systems are designed for the reality of your distribution centre.